Tuesday, September 10, 2013
1. If you are local to Athens or Madison and want to pick up your shirt and pay cash or check, use this form and submit it. T-Shirt Doc
2. If you are local and can pick up your shirt in Athens or Madison, but want to pay online with a CC via paypal, choose the Local CC link at the bottom of this page.
3. If you need your shirt(s)shipped to you, choose W/Shipping option link and be prepared to only pay with a CC via paypal and use the link at the bottom of the page.
4. If you do not want to use any online form and want to pay cash or check (made out to me, NOT St. Jude), please print this PDF file and mail it and a check to the address on the form, or you may take it to a drop-off site: a dropbox at the ABS library, the Grasshopper downtown Athens, a box in the closet by the annex at Madison church of Chirst, or at my house on the front porch.
5. If your household wants to purchase more than three shirts, please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If you would like to donate more than the profit from the shirt, that is always welcome :-) and will go to St. Jude.
This is a pre-order only, (I will buy literally only a handful extras to cover any mistakes), so the shirts will be ready the first full week of October and shipped at the end of that week. I know it is tempting when I see so many of you, but please do not email me, text me or FB me your order, it is so difficult to keep up with so many coming in different ways and I want to keep mistakes minimal. Thank you so much for your prayers for Eli, and for showing your Eli support and your support for Childhood Cancer Awareness! You are all so good to support all of our efforts for St. Jude, whether it be donating money, time, or effort. We are not a big group, but your impact is great. Our running team is very close to our fundraising goal, so thank you for helping support the fight against Childhood Cancer.
Scroll to see all both options.