|After church Sunday.|
|We try to get pumped up to pray!|
|I'm just adding my littliest man for fun.|
- Rebound Exercises 10 minutes daily. (none. This is to alleviate lymphatic congestion. We should do this easily, but we forget and he was showing lymphatic congestion at the last visit. Shame on us.)
- Eat raw fruits, veggies, nuts, seeds and grains. 90% of diet is raw. (none. Eli will not eat any kind of “life” thing, but he will drink any of it.)
- Drink 8 oz of carrot juice and 8 oz of apple twice daily. (These two are always the base for Eli’s juice. But since it is all mixed in with the other juices, I can only really say that on a good day he gets about 20-28 ounces of raw juice.)
- Drink 8 oz each of celery, beet, romaine, tomato daily. (We have added romaine, because of how much protein it has. Still of all the juices together he gets about the 20-28 ounces. We have used celery, cabbage, strawberries, raspberries and tomato in his juice and he didn’t seem to mind. But, to keep my grocery list simple and the juicing simple, we currently use blueberries, broccoli with the carrot, apple, and romaine. And per our last check-up we have added cabbage because of some kind of vitamin deficiency he found.)
- Drink 8 oz of Reboot blend – a recipe from the doc. (we have never done it and I do not know what it is. He gave us a ton of papers at our first visit and I think it is in that, but we were overwhelmed and I was just glad to get the carrot and apple going).
- High protein smoothie with store brand of Vegetable protein powder. (We do not do this, but I do have a powder that is organic raw veggies. I add it to the pasteurized juice when I have not had time to make any raw, fresh juice. I have plans to go get that this week and hope to figure out a way to use it.)
- Drink Kangen Water 8.5 or purified/distilled water. (He drinks purified water. To have true PH water, we would have to do it ourselves and since his PH is balancing with the juicing, I would rather not by another appliance and just buy the purified water. The PH water that you see on the grocery shelves is a marketing trick. Research it.)
- Have good thoughts: Massage Coconut Oil into skin daily. (We work on the good thoughts, and have not used any coconut oil. Only because we just forget.)
- One TBS of flax seed oil 2 times daily. (He gets it once a day about 4 times a week. We forget.)
- One TBS of coconut oil 2 times daily. (I have tried, but it is gross and he just won’t take it. I rarely cook, so there is not really anyway to work it in. I just try to push him to take it straight., but so far we have only gotten it down twice ever.)
- Do Not Eat: BHT, MSG, Aspartame, soy, peanut. (We avoid all of that but peanut, however, he doesn’t like peanutbutter any more anyway. We don’t actively look to avoid soy.)
- Do Not Eat: White flour products. (eat whole grains flour instead, which we try to do. We do eat a lot of pasta that is the whole wheat pasta.)
- Do Not Eat: White sugar products. (substitute honey or Stevia. I have never tried the Stevia, but he won’t eat honey.)
- Do Not Eat: Milk products. (Substitute rice or almond or coconut milk. I tried all of these and he does not like any of it. I plan to try almond ice cream in a smoothie, but have not yet. The only milk product he gets is organic yogurt, and the cheese on his noodles and when he eats pizza.)
- Do Not Eat: Meat products. (use veggiemeats, bison, venison, or fish. I have started using ground buffalo to make hamburgers, and we plan to pursue venison. He will not eat fish. So, he does eat grilled chicken from Chick-fil-a or Subway. When I buy chicken I buy the cage-free, no antibiotic chicken, however, it is not perfect. His favorite thing is pizza, which violates so many of these rules. I’ve tried making it, I’ve tried frozen gluten free organic, but neither is as good as Papa John’s to him.)
- Some foods listed for him to eat are raw walnuts, pecan, and almonds. Also listed is avocado.
- There is a veggie powder also on the list. (I use a veggie powder in his juice that is pasteurized, but that is the only time).
- Deep breathing exercise, lymph massage, sunshine daily.
His supplement schedule is as follows: Multi-vitamin, 1 daily (Yes, we get that); Lact-enz, 2 at meal times and before bed (he might get one); Cod liver oil, 1ml three times daily (Yes, we get that); Immune Support, 1 dropperful 3 times daily (he gets two); Zeolite, 10 drops under his tongue 3 times a day (he gets one set of the 10 about every other day; Vitamin D3, 1 dropperful daily (Yes, we do that); Pitutrophin PMG, 1 daily (Yes, we do that).
I know all of that seems confusing, and when I started writing it out I didn’t realize how much of it we are actually not doing. But, we do the best we can, and some days are just better than others. I want to stress that we have no medical proof that any of this helps anything; St. Jude just kind of ignores what we say about it. We are pursuing it completely on our own, and it is one of those things that we will never know if it is helping or not, but it can’t hurt for his body to be healthy.